Beautiful Birds Wallpapers

 Sense the blessings of the earth in the perfect arc of a ripe tangerine, the taste of warm, fresh bread, the circling flight of birds, the lavender color of the sky shining in a late afternoon rain puddle, the million times we pass other beings in our cars and shops and out among the trees without crashing, conflict, or harm. Jack Kornfield
 The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who... looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space... on the infinite highway of the air. Wilbur Wright


 It is the passion inside me that means I keep going. I love what I do, and I think I am lucky to do it. When I am riding a quiet country road, I hear the birds singing and think, 'I am in my office now.' Jens Voigt
 There are joys which long to be ours. God sends ten thousands truths, which come about us like birds seeking inlet; but we are shut up to them, and so they bring us nothing, but sit and sing awhile upon the roof, and then fly away. Henry Ward Beecher
 “The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”
― J.M. Barrie, The Little White Bird
 Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we'll soon be in trouble. Roger Tory Peterson
 The tree I had in the garden as a child, my beech tree, I used to climb up there and spend hours. I took my homework up there, my books, I went up there if I was sad, and it just felt very good to be up there among the green leaves and the birds and the sky. Jane Goodall


 Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about. Saskya Pandita
 Birds have wings; they're free; they can fly where they want when they want. They have the kind of mobility many people envy. Roger Tory Peterson
 Birds themselves are so interesting and intelligent, and they give so many cues without being verbal, so they say such great things. Feathers are superior to fur, even. They're so beautiful, and nature uses such amazing colors. Bibhu Mohapatra
 With a few exceptions, birds are not to be trusted; it is not normal to have such soft, vulnerable bodies bookended with slashing beaks and razor-sharp claws. It is as unnatural as an armed marshmallow. Daniel Mallory Ortberg
 I'm terrified of heights, but I think there's something really beautiful about birds and soaring, having a bird's-eye view of the world. Lindy Booth
 “She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing “yes” in the sky.”
― Monique Duval



 I look out of this window and I think this is a cosmos, this is a huge creation, this is one small corner of it. The trees and birds and everything else and I'm part of it. I didn't ask to be put here, I've been lucky in finding myself here. Morris West
 Everyone likes birds. What wild creature is more accessible to our eyes and ears, as close to us and everyone in the world, as universal as a bird? David Attenborough
 “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
― Willie Nelson
 “In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.”
― Robert Lynd


 Thank God I have parents who'd support the crazy things I did. If my dad found a snake, I'd take it to the woods. I was always taking these homeless birds and homeless cats home. Ashlan Gorse Cousteau
 Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top. Robert Browning
 Every day, I get up, and I fill the bird feeders and put out fruit and other food for both the birds and any passing mammals. Is that pointless long-term? I have no idea. All I know is that on this day, in this moment, it makes a difference. Jeff Vandermeer
 Writing songs is like capturing birds without killing them. Sometimes you end up with nothing but a mouthful of feathers. Tom Waits
 There's a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly. Travis Scott
 “The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing.”
― Eric Berne


 How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. Victor Hugo
 If you see the sunset, does it have to mean something? If you hear the birds singing does it have to have a message? Robert Wilson
 I love watching the sunrise and sunset and the sky, the birds. Manisha Koirala
 Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature: The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best. Bernard Meltzer


 Birds are the most popular group in the animal kingdom. We feed them and tame them and think we know them. And yet they inhabit a world which is really rather mysterious. David Attenborough
 I realized that If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes. Charles Lindbergh
 Watching birds has become part of my daily meditation affirming my connection to the earth body. Carol P. Christ
 I became completely addicted to 'Angry Birds' for a while. Vikas Swarup
 Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. Henry Van Dyke
Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them? Rose Kennedy
No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky. Bob Dylan

Comments