Sad Girl Pictures 1


Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is! 
-Dita Von Teese




Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. 
-Paramahansa Yogananda




Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. 
-Leonardo da Vinci


The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. 
-Carl Jung


The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. 
-Bob Marley


Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep. 
-Taraji P. Henson




You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. 
-Kirsten Dunst


Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion. 
-Arthur Koestler


The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. 
-Jim Rohn



First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great. 
-Alyssa Milano




It's sad to know I'm done. But looking back, I've got a lot of great memories. 
-Bonnie Blair


Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love. 
-Mario Teguh


When you feel sad, it's okay. It's not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks, but then there's those days when you feel like Superman. It's just the balance of the world. I just write to feel better. 
-Mac Miller


Sadness flies away on the wings of time. 
-Jean de La Fontaine


You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry? 
-Rumi


People just get kicks out of making other people sad. 
-Maisie Williams


Sadness is also a kind of defence. 
-Ivo Andric




Better by far you should forget and smile that you should remember and be sad. 
-Christina Rossetti


It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. 
-Miguel de Unamuno


It makes me so desperately sad to witness just how unforgivably wretched our world has become. 
-Ralph Steadman

.
I enjoyed in every way my 12 years of playing Archie, and I wasn't personally sad about finishing a long job. 
-Carroll O'Connor


As a songwriter I hate this whole, 'If it's a sad song, it has to sound like a sad song thing.' And that goes all the way back to my days with the Format. I'm an insane narcissist, so if I have to get something off my chest, I'll get something off my chest. 
-Nate Ruess


It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. 
-Ernie Harwell




The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player. 
-Lionel Messi


I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. 
-Marilyn Monroe






Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. 
-Marilyn Monroe


A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. 
-Coco Chanel


I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness. 
-Nana Mouskouri


I'm not a pretty princess, and I'm aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that's when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I'm not necessarily the good girl. 
-Ashley Wagner










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Comments