Beautiful Crystal Ball 5



You can't gaze in the crystal ball and see the future. What the Internet is going to be in the future is what society makes it. 
Bob Kahn





I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm willing to bet one of my arms right now that as long as there's electricity, Ramones music is going to be relevant. 
Henry Rollins








Predicting what content is going to fly is like looking into a crystal ball. I try not to say, 'Yeah, 'Bridesmaids' opened the door to make more movies about women.' I mean, did it? I don't know; where are they? 
Elizabeth Banks






Nobody has a crystal ball, and part of evolving a business plan is to say, 'I might have said we're going left, but I see the opportunity and we're going right.' 
Ryan Kavanaugh











































Comments